Monday, June 3, 2013

After we left Kansas City yesterday, the kids took Jaxon for a family picture and his 1 month pictures....I totally laughed out loud when they sent me this one.  The apple doesn't fall from the tree!  Anyone who knows Justin will understand.

Very sad news followed shortly after that Jaxon's great grand dad on the Callaghan side passed Sunday afternoon.

 I have been suffering from a lot of angst about my hair.  It's not like this is one of the important things in life...I usually only think about it when I look in the mirror and wonder aloud...who? what the? oh my!  I sent this picture to Mandy - my "beauty operator" at the "hair parlor" to see if we might be able to add some depth to my personality my coloring the bottom layer of my hair.  I KNOW I KNOW..this is why I quit coloring and went gray/white...but I kind of like this look and quite frankly, I like this cut....and if I could lose the 2nd chin and have these voluptuous lips, I would be very happy...

Do you think it is possible that I'm a different person blogging just because I'm on blogger and not on xanga?

Until next time....



1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jaxson is adorable. Is Jaxson pronounced anything like Jackson?

    I am sorry to hear of the family's loss.

    I like that do. I think that is a nice way to perk up the grey.

    Maybe you're finding a new side to your personality.

    ReplyDelete